16th November 2018
New Connection & Metering – Energy Buzz can help!
Do you require a new electricity meter to be installed for your business?
Energy Buzz can use their expertise within the industry to help make this process as smooth as possible for your business.
Here’s what you need to do to get your new electricity meter installed with 9 easy steps.
- Call Energy Buzz and speak to our experienced team – 0116 402 1122. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide Energy Buzz with your Business name, and address/site details.
- We will speak to the local Distribution Network Operator (DNO) in your area about getting brand new electricity cabling laid down. Costs will be clearly outlined.
- Once we have arranged this with the network, Energy Buzz will need to know your Meter Point Administration Number (MPAN). This will be included on the paperwork that the Distribution Network Operator sent you. The MPAN is a 13-digit number.
- Upon receiving the MPAN number, Energy Buzz will put your New Connection out to tender to our various partners.
- Energy Buzz will then put our findings and recommendations forward to you.
- One of our friendly team members will be able to talk you through the associated costings and timescales of installing your new meter and getting you set up to receive 100% renewable electricity.
- When calling, we advise that you have a copy of the letter from the DNO to hand in case we need to reference any technical information from it.
- Once a supplier has been designated, we aim to deliver your new meter and supply within 15 working days.
Energy Buzz will do as much work as they can so you can focus on other aspects of your business! Call us!
List of Local Distributors
SSE – Scottish Power – Northwest Electricity – Northern Power Grid – SP Energy Networks – Western Power Distribution – UK Power Networks